Open links in secondary window

::blurry me::-::sumbody please give sum lite::

it just one of many place where i can put all my craps and tell the whole world what happen to me n what am i thinking about life....

 
(UNDER CONSTRUCTION2010)Meh chat kat sini...korang nak tanya aper2 pun boleh...akan cuba di jawab..InsyaAllah..(UNDER CONSTRUCTION2010)

Currently Favorite Music Video
m.a.s.a. s.p.o.n.s.o.r. p.e.s.a.n.a.n.

Yahoo! Avatars U.K. & Ireland

Add Me At....
    http://www.friendster.com/profiles/selserkem

    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=652253774

    http://www.myspace.com/maxxperezwu

Bloggers "Family Affairs"
Bloggers "Kenalan kolej"..
Bloggers "TABIK HORMAT"
Bloggers "AkmaFC & Jiwangans"..
Bloggers "Nubies"
Tertinggal Komuter??!?!
Tertinggal ERL????
Kesian......
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Hi all…did I tell u guys that my last post would be the last b4 my final?? Well, I lied..hahha..no laa..i just wanna tell you guyz about a film that I watch this weekends…

4 starter, on Saturday, I went to college, as princess told me that the schedule for final has been change..damnit..whose the ****ing people that change the timetable!!! Thank god, mine nothing been change..pheewww….so, to kill some time (err…actually MANY time) I decided to watch Cinta…yeah2.. that malay film..btw..i try to be patriotic,you noe..hahha*sokonglah produk Malaysia*..as my *favorite* lecturer was telling me n my fren in class last couple of weeks ago..that he already watch that film..the feedback?!?! “For a Malaysian production, I think it Superb…but the story is nonetheless, all about kasihan…” Yeaahhh..Kasihan..or I call it Kesian…nothing different rite??? So I wanna watch it myself…to be honest, Malaysian still didn’t respect what are the etiquettes in cinema..sh*t…still, I heard that f***ing phone ringing in the middle of the movie…I dun mind if it’s only an SMS or a call..as long as it’s not the sound…i would appreciate it...man…tired of that thing..let’s carry on…i dun wanna tell you guys what the movie is all about..just wanna you guyz to watch it and comment it later…for me…I agree wit my lecturer…the kesian/kasihan thing is common among Malaysian..nothing we can change it…As I watch it in the afternoon, later in the evening, my sis ask me to watch it AGAIN in Mines…ME?? OK..i dun mind..cuz I love to “invest” my money to local industry..Why?? cuz whose gonna support them if not us…*people will laugh like hell if they saw my car..opz…my parents’ car..blimey..* but bcuz of her lateness and the overpenakut, we decided to watch it 1st show on Sunday.

Without my regular breakfast, my sis n I just doing our chores until the clock reach the number 11.45. We went to get the tix 1st cuz dun want to sit in front..got a place that quite cool..erm…cuz I was to hungry, we went to just-renovated-food court to fill this empty stomach. About 30 mins b4 the show time, we already waiting at the front gate of the cinema…again, pelajaran sivil tiada dlm masyarakat Malaysia…what to do…just pekak kan telinga….btw,that film took me approx. 2hrs …not so draggy * I call it meleret*…all in tempo..


What else…haven’t touch any business law’s note yet..rite now try to revise my accounting *which you guys would think I shudn’t..but I hv 2*…I try to do it 2nite…as 4 those who see me on9…make sure about the time..maybe I’m on9 using my mobile..which I wudn’t reply ur msg cuz lack of credit *paham2 laa…student*... talking about on9…one of my fren * I called her “prince charming”* was doing a topic about public comm….which I found it interesting…when she said about online chat..sh*t she makes me very malu..and I kinda agree wit her…not to forget, yasotha was doing a topic about organ donation…me..I’m doing STOP piracy…and i supporting it*which I think…was bloody not true..izzit??* princess was doing plastic surgery,NO-NO….the charlie’s angels *taken by a conv wit Eng Kiat* was doing about pet and drugie *huh?!?!how am i got that words?!?!?* the other angel, I dunno cuz I wasn’t around when she presenting..but I loved veronica’s presentation, sumthing to do about implementation of “baju tertutup”.. I think we shud open a bit of our close-minded…hey, we are in Malaysia…a country will variety of ethnics and races…I’m not being a traitor of my own race but I think the women here shud give some air to breath, give them a break..i noe it is wrong..but they’re all grownups, they “tanggung dosa sendiri” and also I totally disagree for the non-muslim hv 2 wear “tudung” when they’re working…but what to do…I’m only a girl who can chatting online, cannot vote until i eligible to do so….even I’m eligible, the place where I will voting will be FAR away from it..erm….dunno laa…

Ok laaa, just my time to turn off the pc…hope 2 see u guyz again after Wednesday…see ya’all…

p.s: wait 4 my new background soon..maybe in weekends...hehhee

-out-

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

-maxx-
hasil muntahan pikiran maxx @ 8:18 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

Name: maxx
Home: Ser-dunk, Selangor, Malaysia
About Me: I like to be with my family..hang out wit my frenz...and talk for hours at phone.....
See my complete profile
Wishlist

  • Harry Potter DVD collector's boxset
  • HSM DVD collector's boxset
  • Twilight Saga DVD collector's boxset
  • MacBook Air
  • Kia Picanto
  • Mr. Right
Movies that I planned to catch

  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2
  • Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn part 1
  • Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn part 2
  • Muallaf
  • Valentine's Day
  • Beastly
  • The Karate Kid
  • Toy Story 3
  • Me & Orson Welles
  • Footloose
  • Julie & Julia
  • Young Victoria
  • The Smurfs
  • Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
  • National Treasure 3
  • underconstruction2010
  • underconstruction2010
Penaja tak berbayar...

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Click here to Join StacyFC
Let's make sure she'll become next AF's pearl..ALAMAK TERLEBIH SUDAH...

Click here to Join Nubie Club
Let's make him the next pearl, along side his buddies in AF6...CAYALAH...

Click here to join jiwangunited
Click to join jiwangunited

Click here to join Gua.com.my
Click to join GUA.com.my

Click here to join GlaxieBlog*
Click to join GalaxieBLOG*

Click here to AddictingGames.com
Click to Play Games, Free Online at AddictingGames

Click here to Miniclip.com
Click to Get Free Games n Shows

Click here to join HOManiacs Malaysia
Click to join HOManiacs

Click here to join JC.net
Click to join Jay Chou.Net

Konfem aku ke Sana...AT LEAST ONCE A DAY!!!!
Pusat mencari Vidclip2 best

Kenangan lama menikam kalbu

Forum mencari kawan lama...senior dan junior

UiTM Dihatiku

American Degrees..LOCALLY

SEGi..my new-found school

we R in F.I.R.E. Club

The Actor's Studio

Comic Fiesta

Micheal Lau of Gardener's Gala

Forum Minyak Tanah

Red Film

Sepet

Malaysian Videos Award

Kaki Seni

Finas

Tempat Usha komik, majalah anime terbaru

Majalah Media Hiburan

Harian Metro Online

Usha Henpon Murah kat sini

Pusat penukaran waktu

Tempat aku tgk RM jatuh mendadak

AXN's Too SEXY...

underconstruction2010
underconstruction2010

Siaran Paling Syiok

www.hotfm.com.myHotFM

www.hitz.fmHitz.FM

www.era.fmEra.fm

www.radio1.com.myNasional FM

www.my.com.myMyFM

© 2006 ::blurry me::-::sumbody please give sum lite:: .Template by Isnaini Dot Com